- Community Services
- Key Programs
- Register for Classes
Register for Classes
Classes for all ages and interests are available, giving community members a unique opportunity to experience something new! View the current classes flyer (PDF).
How To Register
- Registration by phone at 949-493-5911 is available 24 hours a day. Clearly state all information on the registration form, spelling all names, adult and participant. Include type of credit card, card number and expiration date.
- Class registration is accepted at the San Juan Capistrano Community Services Department, 25925 Camino del Avion, Monday through Thursday, 7:30 am -5:30 pm; Friday: 7:30 am-4:30 pm
- For after office hours convenience there is a drop slot located to the right of the front entrance.
Download a class registration and waiver form (PDF).
- The City reserves the right to substitute instructors as necessary.
- Class fee does not include materials fee. Materials fee is due to instructor first day of class.
- Individuals registering for class must meet age requirement prior to first class meeting.
- A receipt acknowledging your registration will be mailed to you.
- All participants, or their parent or guardian, must sign a City liability waiver form.
- If you need special accommodations, please note in designated space on the registration form.
- Registration will not be taken in class.
- Register early to ensure the class will meet its minimum enrollment.
- Make checks payable to: City of San Juan Capistrano.
Class Cancellation & Refund Policy
- If a class is cancelled by the City, an automatic refund will be mailed to you within 3 to 4 weeks.
- Register early or at least 1 week prior to the class starting date. Classes will be subject to cancellation if minimum enrollment is not met and may changed or cancelled without public notice.
- Notification must be received by the City 7 days prior to the first meeting for a refund. Refund requests will not be accepted after current class session begins.
- Class registration fees will not be prorated or returned dur to late enrollment, missed classes, or during current class session.