- 4:30 pm
- 2nd and 4th Thursdays every month
- City Council Chamber
- Stan Braden, Planning Commissioner Member - Chair
- Geoff Sumich, At Large Member - Vice Chair
- Nate Franklin, At Large Member
- Daniele Smith, At Large Member-Alternate
- Darren Fancher, Planning Commissioner Member-Alternate
- David Contreras, Principal Planner and Committee Secretary
The Design Review Committee shall undertake and have the following duties, responsibilities, and functions, together with the power incidental thereto:
To review and make recommendation to development applicants on the design of projects for compliance with the goals and policies of the City's General Plan Community Design Element and architectural design guidelines and other policies regarding the design of projects that are processed in accordance with Title 9, Chapter 2, Article 2, Section 9-2.313 of the municipal code; and to undertake such other duties as may be assigned by the City Council.
Committee Members are required to be residents of the City and are required by State law to file Fair Political Practices Commission Conflict of Interest Statements upon appointment, annually, and upon leaving office.
Current appointees will serve a term from April 1, 2021, through March 31, 2023.